Welcome to AAT Live Learning Success!
We offer AAT Level 2 & 3 online classroom tuition courses, weekend, evening and weekday.
Classroom courses provide a series of 2-hour course sessions (live) using Microsoft Teams, with a maximum of 10 participants.
FULL study material and AAT exam practice questions are provided with every course session.
Please click on our course timetables below to view classroom dates and times available.
AAT Online (Live) Classroom Courses
|AAT Level 2 Classroom Course Dates and Times||
|AAT Level 3 Classroom Course Dates and Times||
Online Classroom courses
Online classroom sessions are provided using Microsoft Teams, each 2-hour session typically includes 40 minutes of tutorial, 60 minutes of interactive group exam question practice and 20 minutes for Q&As.
Our close tuition approach to session delivery uses small groups to ensure excellent interactivity and effectiveness for teaching students. Course sessions provide a useful and enjoyable experience and are highly focused on exam success.
AAT tutors are highly experienced, professional and approachable. Out of hours support is provided for all study related queries.
Study material includes full coverage of the syllabus, question banks of real style AAT exam practice questions and mock exams provided with each course.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.
- Enrol for just £999 for ALL 5 subjects for AAT Level 2 Diploma, or for just £1199 for ALL 5 subjects for AAT Level 3 Diploma. Instalment payment plan available if self-funding.
- Enrol for just £269 for any AAT level 2 or level 3 classroom course.
- Enrol for just £29 for any single 2-hour session of a classroom course.
Benefits of AAT Live Learning Success
- Maximum 10 participants each course
- Study material, real style AAT exam practice questions and mock exams provided
- Weekend, evening and weekday classroom times available
- Highly professional and experienced AAT tutors
- Out of hours study support provided
- No commuting or parking
Our automated enrolment system will be available soon!
For course enrolment or further information please e-mail email@example.com or call Tufal 077 90 90 4122 direct for a friendly chat.